The Ultimate 5 Seed Soft Wholemeal Bread
1. Pumpkin Seeds also known as Pepita seeds are calorie-dense and an excellent source of protein, dietary fiber, Niacin, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Magnesium and Phosphorus.
2. Sesame Seeds containing high amounts of protein, dietary fiber, and total fat (mainly as Linoleic Acid and Oleic Acid), sesame seeds are also particularly rich in B vitamins and the dietary minerals, Manganese, Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, and Zinc.
3. Sunflower Seeds are an excellent source of vitamin E and a very good source of Copper and vitamin B1. In addition, sunflower seeds are a good source of Manganese, Selenium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, vitamin B6, Folate, and Niacin.
4. Poppy Seeds contain many plant derived chemical compounds that are found to have anti-oxidant, disease preventing and health promoting properties.
5. Linseed also known as Flaxseed, is the richest source of omega-3 essential fatty acids. The specific kind of fat in Omega-3 makes up about 50% of the oil, almost twice as much as is contained in fish oil. Because it comes from a plant source, it is perfect for Vegetarian and Vegan diets, although it benefits everybody. Linseed improves the quality of hair, nails, and skin, helps to regulate body weight, lowers cholesterol and blood pressure, and prevents arthritis and cancers.
Loaded with so many seeds, we're surprised it actually rises!
5 Seeds Wholemeal Bread Mix 1kg
Ingredients:Wholemeal Wheat Flour (90%), Gluten, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Dark Roasted Malt Flour, Soy Flour, Emulsifiers (322 From Soy), Malt Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (300, 920, 330), Enzyme (Amylase), Vitamin (Thiamine, Folic Acid, inseed, Peppita, Sunflower Seed, Poppy Seed and Sesame Seed.