Caputo’s world famous rice flour can be used in all of your favourite gluten free recipes and is an excellent substitute for wheat flour.
What is Rice Flour?
- Simply put, it is rice that has been finely ground (milled) into a flour texture
- It can be made from white or brown rice
- Since all rice is free of gluten, it is commonly used as a gluten free substitute to flour
Rice Flour Uses
- Unbeatable for frying! Rice flour absorbs less oil than other flours, meaning extra crisp & less oil. It also means less calories!
- Ideal for dusting your kitchen counter, or your gluten free pizzas so that they slide off the peel with ease
- It can also be used to thicken soups and stews. The mild and delicate flavour does not alter the taste of the finished product
- Rice flour is also perfect for dusting bread dough. It will stop it from sticking to bannetons/proofing baskets.
- Excellent for the preparation of creams and puddings
Available for your convenience in 500g bags.