Premium mix delivering a full flavoured sweet bun taste with excellent volume, soft crumb with cotton-like texture, and superior eating qualities.
Easy to use, just add water and yeast (fruit if need be).Consistent quality.Minimise weighing errors.
Make your our own fruit breads by adding your choice of fruits, spices & nuts.
Sweet bun mix can be used to make a variety of sweet treats, including:
- Sweet buns: The most common use of sweet bun mix is to make sweet buns. These buns can be enjoyed on their own, with a cup of coffee or tea, or used as a base for other sweet treats like cinnamon rolls.
- Cinnamon rolls: Sweet bun mix can be used to make cinnamon rolls by adding cinnamon and sugar to the dough and rolling it out before baking.
- Fruit-filled buns: Sweet bun mix can also be used to make fruit-filled buns by adding fresh or dried fruits, such as raisins, cherries, or blueberries, to the dough.
- Sweet bread pudding: Sweet bun mix can be used to make a delicious sweet bread pudding by layering the buns with custard and baking until golden brown.
- Monkey bread: Sweet bun mix can be used to make monkey bread, a sweet and sticky pull-apart bread made with layers of dough and cinnamon sugar.
- Donuts: Sweet bun mix can be used to make donuts by shaping the dough into rings or rounds and frying them until golden brown.
- Sweet pizza crust: Sweet bun mix can be used to make a sweet pizza crust by adding sugar to the dough and using it as a base for a dessert pizza topped with fruit, chocolate, or caramel sauce.
These are just a few examples of the many sweet treats that can be made using sweet bun mix. The possibilities are endless, and with a little creativity, you can create your own delicious sweet creations.
Can be used in your bread machine.
USE RECIPE 1 IN THE BREAD MACHINE GUIDE
Ingredients: Wheat Flours, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Gluten, Emulsifiers (481, 472(E), 471), Soy Flours, Flours Treatment Agent (516, 300, 510, 920, 223), Malt Flours, Enzyme (Amylase), Vitamin (Thiamine, Folio Acid).